How do you get the update if you already purchased the pack in a bundle?
Pixeltier's Tiny RPG Assets
A downloadable asset pack
This is an asset pack with 490+ tiny icons (90+ unique designs), 26 animated character and monster sprites (including idle, hurt and death animation sprites) and some tiny buttons at an 8x8 resolution. If you buy this, you will get free access to every single future update of the pack and eventual additions.
Would you like me to create a whole lot more art for your game or other project?
I also do commission-based freelance work! Just shoot me a quick message to email@example.com and I'll get back to you within 2 days. Also, feel free to check out my portfolio here: https://www.saschanaderer.com/pixelart/
Also, follow me at @DerNaderer to see more of my stuff. I'm always open to suggestions about what to add.
The asset pack features
- Swords, axes, shields, bows, magic wands, and many other types of weapons
- Armors, pants, helmets, gloves, boots
- Coins, potions, books, amulets, rings, bangs
- A selection of food items
- Human characters and humanoid races
- Monsters, such as slimes, bat, mimic, spirits and other popular foes
- Idle, hurt and death animation sprites for every character
- A small variety of tiny buttons
You can :
- Use these in your commercial project. If you should decide to credit me, awesome, I will plug your game everywhere I can. If not, no big deal.
- Change these sprites to your liking.
You can't (without my permission):
- Down- and reupload the sprites for free (come on, a boy's gotta eat!)
- Resell these sprites in any way
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- A free update - a complete reboot!72 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey there! :)
You can just download the latest file at the download page, then you have the most up to date file.
Let me know if you have any more questions!
Nice, that'll come in handy!
I'd really like if the file came with sprite sheets as well, not just each icon in a separate file. Having them all in a single file (or files grouped by category) would make it much easier to browse.
I'm an idiot! I managed to forget to include the spritesheets in the zip file. I've reuploaded the whole thing, it should be there now. My bad!
Thank you so much for pointing this out!
What animations are included for the characters?
Just idle animations for now. Would you like to see others aswell? I'm open to suggestions!
Other good asset pack